♣ ♣ ♣ Need Adult or Proxy Hosting? First 30 days for $1 - Limited Time Offer!! ♣ ♣ ♣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xcentric Media

Need a designer? Pm me!
Aug 2, 2008
Houston, TX
www.xhtmlxperts.com
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
♣ ♣ ♣ Need Adult or Proxy Hosting? First 30 days for $1 - Limited Time Offer!! ♣ ♣ ♣

Greetings!

Voxxie.com is in it's pre-launch phase, and we'll soon be offering amazing, shared hosting solutions. Our service will specialize in multiple domain, adult and proxy hosting. By multiple domains, we mean true multiple domain hosting with each account having it's own cPanel login.

To celebrate our grand opening we'll be offering the first 30 days for only $1!! No strings, No catch, No obligations, No hidden fees. Actually, there is just one catch - you must be one of the first 15 customers to sign up!

The 30-day trial offer will be for our "starter" package, which will consist of the following features:

- 2GB Disk Space
-
100 GB Bandwidth
- Host 2 Domains (each with it's own cPanel)
- Shared IP
- Latest cPanel/WHM/Fantastico
- 100% Managed
- 99.99% Uptime
- Hands-Free Proactive Monitoring
- True 24/7 Support
- Nightly backups
- Weekly security scans
- Automatic Software updates

In order to qualify for this 30-day offer, you must:

1.) Agree to host only LEGAL content. We're adult friendly, so long as it's legal. Proxies are fine, so long as they are php based. (no cgi proxies)

2.) Agree to send us an accurate testimonial review of our service after the trial period, which we may publish on our website.

3.) Send us an email to: support [at] voxxie.com, confirming that you wish to participate. You must include the URL(s) that you wish to have hosted. Once approved, we will then reply with further information on how to sign up.

FAQ's

Q.) What type of hardware will my site(s) be on?
A.) We use only the best hardware in the business. All of our equipment is Cisco based, and all of our servers are Dual Quad, Raid-10 protected hardware nodes.

Q.) Where are your servers located?
A.) All of our servers are co-located in the prestigious Equinix Datacenter.

Q.) Who are your bandwidth providers?
A.) Our network consists of several Tier 1 providers including Cogent, nLayer, ServerCentral.

Q.) How soon will my hosting account be activated?
A.) We're currently accepting "applications" for this trial offer on a first come, first serve basis. If approved, we will activate your account within 7 days after we receive your information.

Q.) How much will the starter package cost me should I wish to continue after the 30 day trial?
A.) After your trial period has ended, you will automatically be billed for our starter package, which is only $14.95/mo. If you have no intentions of continuing the service after your trial period ends, you must contact our support desk with your request to cancel, within 5 days before your 30 day period ends. However, there are no obligations, so you can cancel the service at anytime without any penalties.

Q.) What forms of payment do you accept?
A.) We only accept Paypal or money orders at this time.

Q.) This sounds fantastic, so what's the catch?
A.) There isn't a catch. Just agree to the above, pay $1, and if you qualify you're golden!

We hope to see you online!

Status
Not open for further replies.