☆◆★◆☆Social Bookmarking-30 Netscapes-30 Stumbles-30 Delicious ☆◆★◆☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

louiss

Mar 26, 2007
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
☆◆★◆☆Social Bookmarking-30 Netscapes-30 Stumbles-30 Delicious ☆◆★◆☆

[FONT=&quot]What we are offering here is a very different and special opportunity. I doing this with the 50 members different IP's in The world's. This is not my first time doing this service, I done this on DP. To expand our service worldwide, we will give a special discount to WF members.

SILVER PACKAGE

- 30 votes Netscapes + 30 comments (24 hours) Before $50, Now $30***

- 30 Stumbles + 30 comments (up to 3 days) Before $30, Now $20***

- 30 Del.icio.us + 30 comments(notes) (up to 48 hours) Before $30, Now $20

TOTAL IS $70
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]***FOR THE FIRST 5 CUSTOMERS ONLY***
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]SILVER PACKAGE now ONLY:$58[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

GOLD PACKAGE
- 50 votes Netscapes + 50 comments (24 hours) Before $80, Now $50***

- 50 Stumbles + 50 reviews (up to 5 days) Before $50, Now $35***

- 50 Del.icio.us + 50 comments(notes) (up to 48 hours) Before $50, Now $35

Total is: $120
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]***FOR THE FIRST 5 CUSTOMERS ONLY***[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]GOLD PACKAGE now ONLY:$98

***[/FONT]
  • Spend some time writing a good netscapes title and description of your story. We factor the quality of these into whether or not we approve your content.
  • Buy up to 50 votes. 50 votes is the best bet to get on the front page, and you'll definitely need at least 30.
  • Do not submit articles that would very obviously never make the front page of Netscape. This includes articles written in languages other than English.
  • Please note that in order to avoid detection by Stumble-Upon, we spread out votes on your content over the course of several days.
  • Please limit the number of votes you buy for a particular URL to 50 per week.[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]If you have a site with multiple pages, try to split up the votes between some of the pages. For example, if you run a blog, you could buy votes for both your homepage and individual posts.[/FONT]
Take note: it should be something somehow interesting, like a blog post, article, video, some free service, guide etc.. not just another useless directory!

Please pm below detail to me:
URL:
Title:
description:
tags:with and without commas

payment options: paypal

[FONT=&quot]Anyone wanna review my service? here is the special offer for you all!

SILVER PACKAGE now ONLY:$30 only (3 units)

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]GOLD PACKAGE now ONLY:$50 only (3 units)[/FONT]

wow i just noticed how gay those stars in the title and your sig look. gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Status
Not open for further replies.