★WickedFire's Favorite Writer Is Back. LinkMagnet |SEOSmart |Super-Duper Content★ v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dev!l

Feb 5, 2010
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
★WickedFire's Favorite Writer Is Back. LinkMagnet |SEOSmart |Super-Duper Content★ v2

Thanks for the wonderful response WF! I've been pretty booked with work since I created my first thread after my return. I'm back to serve all you lovely WFers again!

Click here to PM me.

Imp. Note:
Any delay not communicated 3 days prior to your delivery date will result in additional FREE content delivered to you in order to compensate for the additional time taken. That's in addition to me over-delivering most of the time either way!

I Am Back.

*Look below for some sick, unheard-of features!*

It's been a while folks, but it's been coming. I'm finally back to writing content for you beautiful people!

I'm going to keep it short and simple this time, I promise.

Here's exactly what I'm going to offer you, in a nutshell:

1) Super-duper high quality content.

2) A batch of highly relevant LSI keywords integrated into your article. Keywords that aren't relevant will not be used just to make up the numbers, this is high quality content we're talking about.

3) All the content posted right to your Wordpress blog! That's right, for the first time ever on WickedFire, I'll post all your content right to your Wordpress blog. How much time (Read: Money) does doing all of that actually take you? Consider the fact that you've to format the whole thing. What a pain that can be! Don't worry, I'll take care of it from now on.

4) I'll include a couple of internal and external links within the article to ensure that your site is well interlinked and is search engine optimized.

5) I'll include images, videos (where applicable), do all the formatting that's necessary and... Here's some secret sauce:

Content%20Writing%20Thread%20Image.png

That's about half a page of an article on one of my websites with the content structured that includes a table of contents for the article. Each of the headings in the table of contents is clickable and has a heading tag. Here are a few advantages of having that beast on each of your articles:
Google absolutely loves content that's structured properly.
The table of contents makes it easy for your readers to navigate through your content.
It gives your article and website a much more professional outlook.
Multiple heading tags gives you a huge SEO boost.

6) Highly personalized content. I'll work with you to understand what kind of content you're looking for and if you have any specific requirements (for instance a humorous/serious/first person approach). We could have a chat on your favorite IM platform, email or PM to discuss your needs.

7) LinkMagnet (Read: Link bait. I'm going to get that trademarked, yes) content for you and that means I'm going to be writing drool-worthy content that will have websites linking back to you like there's no tomorrow.

8) SEOSmart (another one that needs to be trademarked soon) content to ensure that you get rid of your arachnophobia! This will ensure that not only will your readers love you, but those nasty spiders as well.

Prices:
  • $3/100 words including all of the additional services stated above which itself is worth $1/100 words! It saves you a ton of time, money and will help you get things done the right way.
  • $2.90/100 words for over 10,000 words.
  • A special package for an order of 25,000 words @ $2.75!

Delivery times will be given to you at the time of placing your order.

And here are some reviews from my previous content writing thread:
Writing%20Reviews.png

PM me and let's get the ball rolling.

I've had a bunch of people get in touch with me on Skype. Any of you'll looking to do so can drop me a message on Skype by getting my handle on the left.

Last couple of slots left after which I'll be booked out for the next week or two. Thanks for all the love!

Status
Not open for further replies.