★Most Trusted Writer on WF brings his team on board. 13 reasons:Shift your loyalty!★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dev!l

Feb 5, 2010
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
★Most Trusted Writer on WF brings his team on board. 13 reasons:Shift your loyalty!★

And I'm back!

Heya,
It's been a long hiatus and I've finally finished up with the commitments I had. We're open again and we're taking orders. Unfortunately, because of the new anti-spam system on the forum I cannot continue offering my service in the previously successful thread we had which can be found here:
Thread Can Be Found Here

Posts aren't allowed to be made on a thread if it has been inactive after a certain number of days unfortunately. Nevertheless, we're going to start serving you guys again, right here. New thread, same service!

Great news:

We already have an awesome team of writers who write with a lot of precision, good style and most importantly great grammar. Keeping that in mind, in order to make your article even better we've hired an editor to process all your articles. So your article will be proofread not only multiple times by our writers, but also our editors after which they will be submitted to you.

Prices, Prices, Prices:
Our prices currently, as an introductory offer, are going to be the same as what it was when we started out. Bear in mind that the prices are eventually going to increase once we're up and running so take advantage of our special prices right now!

Here are the prices (These will be functional only for a couple of weeks since this is an introductory offer- We'll update the prices once they have been changed):
<2,500 words=$1.75/100 words
2,500-5,000 words=$1.6/100 words.
5,000-10,000 words=$1.5/100 words.
10,000-25,000 words=$1.4/100 words.

Minimum Order:
Every order must be a minimum of $15. Anything lesser, will not be accepted at the moment.

For the next 72 hours though we're going to offer you an irresistible offer:
$1.3/100 words for any order above 5000 words.

Reviews:
As we've been offering the service for a long time and we've provided numerous reviews in the past we will not be offering reviews currently. Although, if you're looking to test our service we offer a free article/review copy to our prospective customers and this is applicable ONLY to people who have bought content on WickedFire in the past (Yes, that's unlimited review copies). This will be offered from the 25th of August, 2011.

The order form is currently not completed as yet. Please place all orders through the order form from the 20th of August, 2011. For now, please PM me and follow up in order to place an order.

Feel free to contact me via IM (MSN, Gtalk, Yahoo, AIM or Skype-Can be found on my profile) or PM if you have any doubts, queries, suggestions or if you want to share a joke with me (No lame jokes please).

Here are some of the reviews we previously got for our service (Unedited and Uncensored):
Got my review from Dev!l and I have to admit it's nothing short of amazing. It was delivered EXTREMELY FAST (max, 3 hours) and the quality is astounding.

Followed the directions to a T and produced an article rivaling perfection. 10/10.

My Review:

When I pm'd Devil with my keyword and niche he actually pm'd me back asking if I was serious and if this is a joke.

He new nothing about the product I had him write about and came back with a detailed and well researched article very quickly that addresses a lot of problems and scams about my niche and basically made the product I promote stand out and look like the only option worth going for.

I'm actually considering using this article as my sales copy on my review site with a bit of tweaking.

Very well written with no grammar mistakes, will definitely be ordering from him in the future. 10/10.

My review was e-mailed to my within an hour or so. Now that's what I call fast!
The quality of the article is amazing, it's like he's been doing articles in my niche for ages now.

Dev!l, I got a deal for you.
Check you PM.

Got my review back quickly and it's damn good. Like copy/paste to website good. I gave little to no instructions, just a keyword, and got back a gem. Hit me up when you get back, I've got an order. :)

Unbelievable quality for the rate this guy charges. I'm constantly over satisfied with the content I receive.

Dev!l was excellent and keeping me updated and my review article was delivered promptly.

The article satisfied all of the requirements I asked for. It flowed well and was optimized around the keyword I specified. Research was evident and the tone was great.

Nice work. I'll definitely be placing a real order soon! :)

Received an EXCELLENT review article from Dev!l.

The article is clear, concise, ENGAGING, and all around awesome.

No spelling or grammar issues... shoot, definitely seems as those English is the first language (personally, he could be Indian and I would have no idea... awesome stuff) but he can write better than my English as a first language ass!

Oh, and did I mention the review was completed in ... 2 hours?

Do you know how many times I have ordered 1-5 articles and had to wait days from other writers!

Don't wait for your content, get it today from Dev!l.

10/10. Outstanding Work.

My Review:

When I pm'd Devil with my keyword and niche he actually pm'd me back asking if I was serious and if this is a joke.

He new nothing about the product I had him write about and came back with a detailed and well researched article very quickly that addresses a lot of problems and scams about my niche and basically made the product I promote stand out and look like the only option worth going for.

I'm actually considering using this article as my sales copy on my review site with a bit of tweaking.

Very well written with no grammar mistakes, will definitely be ordering from him in the future. 10/10.

Here's what the previous thread looked like, you can find it here:

arandomnick
22818280915-orig1.jpg

22818291569-orig1.jpg

22818302569-orig1.jpg

*Old thread ends here*

Here's the shiny new order button:

Kushal is the man.. I talk to him often on AIM and he delivers quality work every time. If you need great content that is researched and will improve your sites, do yourself a favor and work with him.

Kushal is the man.. I talk to him often on AIM and he delivers quality work every time. If you need great content that is researched and will improve your sites, do yourself a favor and work with him.

Thanks a ton Viley!

We're done with a ton of words in the first 72 hours in which our introductory offer was valid.

We're up for lots more and our writers are hungry to write.

If you've got a massive order feel free to PM me and we'll discuss it or hit me up on any of the messengers.

Our order form isn't setup because I was caught up with a lot of work over the weekend.

Thanks to everyone for believing in us and our work.

Looking forward to working with you guys.

I've had a lot of queries from people asking me if I can extend the date for the $1.3/100 words offer.

I cannot offer you the exact same thing, but just like I did in the previous thread I can offer a few slots of 20,000 words @ $260 ($1.3/100 words).

I'll offer 5 such slots over the next week. Gobble them up before others do!

Got the review article from Dev!l and I have to say it is one of the best articles I have ever received. It was on a bit of an obscure medical term that I know had to of taken some research. He wrote about it like a doctor well educated on the matter.

Communication is also really good, he's usually on yahoo messenger.

I had a good content provider as it was and really wasn't interested in switching, but devil contacted me with the free review and after reading the article and looking at his prices, I'm switching over. Bulk order on the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.