★★ Offshore & Anonymous VPS ★★ 50% Off Coupon Inside - Bitcoin Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread FAQ:

I need support, where should I go?

Since we will not offer direct support on this thread, you should use the support based email; support[at]vpsgonewild.com.

If I can’t use this thread for support, then what can I use it for?

Great question, here are some ideas – you can call us out if we fail to provide amazing service, we can all have a fun chat about the sneaky things you are allowed to do on these servers, or you can post pictures of your dog.

Point is, we have a support staff ready and willing to help – so let’s let them do their job.

Do you ignore DMCA?

Yes, however out of the gate these servers are designed more for Windows Desktop (RDC) applications. So we do allow scrape box, SE Nuke, and the likes – but if you want to host any material that you need us to ignore DMCA, please contact us and we can arrange it.

**Eventually, this will be a mere feature on our order form.

So you say your VPS are anonymous, how can I know for sure?

We are seekers and lovers of freedom, and we also believe that your freedom starts with Anonymity.

In order to make sure that you are 100% anonymous when ordering with us, please ready our Anonymous Buyers Guide.

Do you have an affiliate program?

Yes, we pay a lifetime recurring commission of 20%. Check out our affiliate program here:

VPSGoneWild Affiliate Program.

================================================

Offshore VPS - Windows VPS - Linux VPS - Anonymous VPS

Status
Not open for further replies.