Recent content by Fettichaser

  1. F

    Pre-populating Offers...

    Here's your daily titties... now for my question... I'm wondering if there is a way to pre-populate forms while direct linking...and if yes, how do you do that? Thanks in advance.. Holla!
  2. F

    No impressions on Facebook

    I feel retarded asking this... but this has never happened to me before...about 51 of my ads got approved earlier today and so far I have zero impressions. My bids are at the minimum suggested for CPC and I haven't gotten anything yet (normally I bid lower but I just raised them to the minimum...
  3. F

    Willing to Barter...

    I know I'll take some heat for this, but oh well... I'm looking to barter some services. I'm new to Affiliate Marketing and want to start off right. In every area of my life I've been successful at, I've found a mentor who's pointed me in the right direction of where/what to learn, saved me...