Recent content by AutoBot

  1. A

    Health Insurance

    Anyone out there running a non-eHealth health quote submit offer? How's the volume compared to auto insurance? Everyone out there looks like they've got their own form so I'm think that's the way to go.
  2. A

    AdTech SF

    Any one out there have a promotion code for Ad Tech SF for the show floor?
  3. A

    Amex Affilaite Program

    Any one out there know what network is running as Amex affiliate program?
  4. A

    Insurance Agents - Mega Cut?!

    Anyone out there running InsuranceAgents get their shit cut this week?! Holy shit. CPA cut 30%...blows.
  5. A

    Best Auto Insurance Offer

    I'm running a CPA auto insurance offer and want to test another. Does anyone out there know what some of the other networks are shaving? I don't think my current advertiser is cuz my EPCs are pretty decent. Anyone out there have any experience with networks or advertisers directly? Same with...
  6. A

    Anyone Out There Running Auto Insurance?!

    Looking for some WF guidance help as a newb. I'm looking at getting into auto insurance and have done some research but feel I'm still missing out on the real deal. Is any one out there currently/has run auto insurance that can point in the right direction? I know there are a bunch of...